Coolpad Mega 2.5D was launched by a Chinese smartphone company Coolpad in August 2016. This smartphone has a very nice looking metallic design. The touchscreen display size of this phone is 5.5inch . And the resolution is 720*1280 pixels.
Coolpad Mega 2.5D is powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P. The cool thing about this Coolpad phone is it comes with 3 Gigabytes of RAM. And it comes with 16 Gigabytes of internal storage which makes it more cooler. You can expand it to 32GB via a Micro SD card. It comes with Android Marshmallow (Android 6.0). And it has a 2500mAh non removable battery.
When it comes to camera. It has a front(Selfie) and rear(Primary) camera and both are of 8 Mega Pixels. The camera performance is okay for this price range.
It is a dual sim smartphone with WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G, 4G. It has sensors like Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer but unfortunately no fingerprint sensor.
PRICE : Rs. 6,999
[table id=3 /] [table id=phonebody /] [table id=phoneplatform /] [table id=8 /] [table id=9 /] [table id=7 /]
- It has a 3 Gigabytes of RAM at that low budget.
- It has Mali-T720MP2 GPU which is decent for gaming.
- It comes with the latest stable version of android which Android Marshmallow.
- It supports LED notification light.
- 4G network is supported in both sim slot.
- It supports VoLTE .
- It has a 1Ghz quadcore processor from mediatek which is not goood enough.
- No quick charge supported.
- It has no gyroscope sensor.
- It has 2500mAh of battery which is not enough for pro users.