Today I am here with a cool android trick by which you can get Android N boot animation on any android phone. Everyone knows Android N stable version is coming soon. It will come up with so many awesome features that every users will love to have it. So here as I said I am going to write a trick by which you can get android 7.0 animation in your android device.
- First of all for doing it you need to root your android phone. If you don’t know how to root. Then search on google or YouTube about how to root your device model.
- Now download the Android Nougat Boot Animation Zip file from below [sociallocker] DOWNLOAD [/sociallocker]
- Now download and install a good file manager . You can use root explorer or any file manager by which you can have access to the root. ES File Explorer is the better choice. Download ES File Explorer from here .
- Now open ES Explorer and copy the downloaded boot animation zip file. (You need to long tap on the zip file to see the copy option)
- Now tap on the directory path and select Device. Now you are in the root.
- Now go to System folder and then go to Media folder. Now you can see there is already a boot animation zip file in that directory. Now rename that boot animation zip file to bootanimation.zip.bak.
- Great! Now paste the downloaded boot animation zip file in that directory.
- Now long press on the android N boot animation zip file and go to property . Then change the permission as shown in the image
- After doing everything correctly reboot your device.
- Yay! Now you successfully changed the boot animation.
Enjoy! If you stuck in any problem then comment below!
Get The Nexus 6P now and enjoy latest android:
Click On The Image To Open Amazon[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”500″ identifier=”B015YCRZ0G” locale=”US” src=”http://buckydroid.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/41E6Db2B2f2BL.jpg” tag=”buckydroid-20″ width=”245″]