The great news is that an unofficial build of TWRP 3.0 is now available. So once you install this TWRP you can flash SuperSU.zip file to get root access. Rooting means it will unlock so many new features as well as some new risks. You can read advantages and disadvantages of rooting below. Now follow these step by step guide to install twrp and root zte axon 7 smartphone.
Benefit Of Rooting :
- Get rid of all bloatware
- Install Custom Roms easily.
- Take the complete backup using Titanium Backup.
- Explore root directory of your phone.
- Overclock your android phone processor.
- Block ads.
- Change boot screen
- Optimize your mobile apps in a clever way.
- Change or spoof the MAC Id of your Android.
- Change Device ID.
- Use Firewall
- And Much More
Risks of Rooting :
- Say good bye to Warranty
- Might Expose you to more security risks
- You might brick your device
Before doing all these stuffs, you need to unlock your bootloader.
Instructions To Install TWRP On ZTE Axon 7 :
- Go to your device settings and then go to About Phone and tap on build number 7 types to unlock developer options on your phone. Now go back to settings and in developer options, enable usb debugging and OEM unlock. Now connect your device with PC by a data cable.
- Now go to ADB tool installation directory and open command prompt there. Now boot your device to bootloader. Enter the below command on CMD to do that
adb reboot bootloader
- To verify, if your device is connected correctly or not. Enter the below command on command prompt. If you see the device id then everything is good. If no device found then check your data cable.
- Now copy the TWRP image file to ADB tool installed directory. Then flash it by entering the below command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- If you did everything correctly. Then TWRP custom recovery is now installed on your device.
Instructions To Root ZTE Axon 7 :
- Copy the SuperSU file to your phone.
- Boot into recovery mode by pressing Volume UP + Power .
- Now navigate to install zip and then select SuperSU.zip.
- Swipe and install SuperSU and then reboot your device to root ZTE axon 7.
- If you did everything correctly. Then congrats your device is now rooted.
So this how you can install twrp recovery and root ZTE Axon 7. If you faced any problem then don’t forget to comment below.
ZTE Axon 7 Release Date : Sep 05, 2016 (Expected)
ZTE Axon 7 Price in India : 29,900 Expected ([easyazon_link identifier=”B01FUF1EL8″ locale=”US” tag=”buckydroid-20″]ZTE Axon 7 Buy[/easyazon_link])